Merry Christmas Adam, friends! (Because Adam came before Eve ;))
If you’re new to the blog, you may be wondering what posts are good to check out (even if you’re not new, I think you’ll like this ;)). So, I decided to share the 10 most popular posts from 2017.
Let’s jump in!
1) How to Pray for Your Future Husband [click here to read]
2) 10 Things I Include in My Husband Journal [click here to read]
3) 7 Ways to be a Godly Girlfriend (by Kara Beth) [click here to read]
4) 3 Reasons to Write to Your Future Husband (joint post with Brittney) [click here to read]
5) A Letter to the Discouraged Student [click here to read]
6) To the Girl Who Can’t Wait to Have a Boyfriend (By Charissa Leah) [click here to read]
7) 3 Things to Remember When Writing to Your Future Husband [click here to read]
8) 5 Ways to Embrace Singleness [click here to read]
9) Tips and Reminders for the Single Christian Girl [click here to read]
10) 6 Different Journals I Keep and Why [click here to read]
I wrote the “Future Husband” series in 2016, and I’m so glad for the thousands of people who’ve enjoyed those posts. ❤ It was really interesting to see what you guys like to read, and I look forward to experimenting a little more in the new year!
While singleness is a hot topic, and I plan to write more about it, I want to branch out and explore other topics as well. Here are some ideas…
- Cultivating thriving friendships
- Tips for being friends with guys
- My quiet-time routine/favorite quiet time resources
- Habits of successful students (and what marks success)
- How to saturate your life with Scripture
These are just a few ideas from the boatload of brainstorms I have for 2018. If you want, let me know which of these post ideas interests you most–and feel free to give me suggestions!
I know 2018 will be such a year, and I really hope that I’ll have the time to offer you some good and helpful content (pray that I’ll have time to actually write! Ha!).
Anyways, that’s all for now! Have a wonderful Christmas week ❤